1.21.2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I asked for it and got it, only I didn't want this much on Poker night. We had to cancel our game. I don't like cancelling fun stuff. Let me cancel a meeting at work, a dentist appointment, a fiancial shaming at the hands of my financial advisor, but please don't make me cancel something fun. I look forward to these nights. I wish it would have snowed on Sunday night.

"More Cheese with your whine sir?"
So instead of a good night of taking money from grown men without a gun (this time). I settled for a movie that I would have loved in let's say, 80'/81' , but by today's standards it was crap and I knew that before going to see it. I was snowed in downtown Mpls and decided to stay down there rather than fight with people who can't remember how to drive when it starts to snow.
Assault on Precinct 13. Woooooo ! Hooooooo! The acting was ......... the story was.....
All I can say is "WOW!!!!!". Wow, what a bunch of crap that was. Stay away unless you are trapped under a huge rock, sick at home, or betting your friends on who's going to survive and you invented a drinking game for every five bullets shot during the movie.

Frommage, for the Port ( check that spelling for me would ya?) or King me
I went to the dentist this week to get my gold fronts put in. Me and Flavor Flav on the hype tip!
Gotta have my bling bling for the ladies. Actually, the dentist got his wish. He is going to put crowns on some teeth way in the back that he has been wanting to do since I was a much younger man. He had to wait for me to get my wisdom teeth out, I held him off as long as I could.
Anyway, I had the worst dry heaves since I was in college. I tried the Nitrous gas. People were doing that crap in college. I remember the little yellow and red bottle, I was too chicken to try it then, so I figured "hey what heck" It's a controlled situation and the hygenist was cute. The assistant straps the gas hose over my nose and I start making with the deep breathing. Then the other assistant puts the numbsticks in the back of my mouth and the world decided at that moment to punchme in the stomach and force nothing out of me, but really bad noises and eyes rolling in the back of my head. It sucked, I heaved for like 2-3 minutes which might as well have been a month from the way it felt. I will be forever known as the Gagger.
They do have really cool flatscreen monitors to watch TV as the dentist uses his best Jackhammer to dig through my gums for oil. Once I stopped heaving, the vist wasn't so bad and went off without a hitch. Eating the last few days has been a bit of a pain. My mouth is sore.
I watched a movie Bottlerocket, the Daily Show and some commercial for a unbreakable ladder.
Oh, by the way, I have the best dentist in the Twin Cities!! I recomend his office to all of you.

Broomball on Saturday night or else....
Last Saturday "The Man" decided it was too cold to play. You would think this was Florida or something. Minus twenty degrees is not too cold. Well, this week we are playing for sure, even if I have to shovel the ice off myself. I need the workout to get hungry for the best pizza in the Twin Cities besides Punch or Pizza Nea. The name speaks for itself: Tasty.

Hey out there and you know who you are. The only thing standing between me and what we talked about is the same thing I told you before. So why do you keep trying? If the "mouse" found the cheese and ran with it, could the beaver be far behind ? I mean honestly, who throws a shoe?


Go Team Venture!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home