1.18.2005

The World Was Saved Today!!!!!!!!

That's right folks. Today the world was saved from the Evil Chip Clip Monster (me), by none other than Hero Girl(my great niece). The 29 month old super cute heroine could be seen removing the clip from her great grandmother and great grandfather and then dispensing hugs to heal the chip clip wounds.
Uncle Ricky is the inventor of many games, some can be found in your favorite toy stores. I know you all remember: Blanket Monster from the Deep, Is that my Uncle or is the table talking to me? and A Wiggle bit me a Wiggle bit you. It was in that tradition the Chip Clip Monster and Hero Girl were created.
Tonight's episode started with me showing my niece how to open the clip and clipping it to my shirt. "Does it hurt?" was her question to me and I answered by going "NOOOOOOO!!!" and grabbing her shirt and clipping it to her. She giggled and then we started the game. Every good superhero needs a cape and I hooked her up. The old towel as a cape saves the day.
So, I would clip the chip clip to my mom and she would pretend to be hurt and my niece would run over and pull the clip from her shirt with a snap, she then hugs the clipped person and runs away.
Now, you must be thinking, this is a pretty docile game with hushed voices. WRONG!!!! First I need to make a lot of noise while I attack my mom or dad with the Chip Clip. Then they pretend to be hurt, complete with moans. I have to do double duty at this point, I need to scream for Hero Girl to save them and then try to grab her before she can save them. She wins everytime. She hugs them and me and gives me the Chip Clip and says do it again. She then runs back to her chair and pretends not to see the clipping take place. Sometimes she forgets the hug. Then I ask, "What did you forget?" and she and I both scream "THE HUG!!" then we all get our hugs. There was lots of giggling tonight
What a great game. Better than PS2's San Andreas .
By the way, Hero Girl is a big girl who can put all her books away in the book tub!!


1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Closet Metro said...

Did the villain wear a cape too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home