12.25.2004

Happy Chrismachanukwanzaka!!!

Hey All Happy Holidays!!!
Here's what I received today from Santa,
Rock em sock em robots, Micronauts and G.I.Joe with the Kung Fu grip...... wait a minute that was '78
An Easy-Bake oven, a Barbie make-up head and a five speed bike with a Banana seat ......sorry that was Xmas '72
I received some cool DVD's and some gift certs, some books and Seal's Greatest hits a very good haul.
It's not about what I got from folks though as much as it is about the thought. I am thankful for my family and my friends(most of whom I consider family anyway, because most of my extended family is crazy). Thanks for the cards and stuff. I luv ya all! Yes, I am manly enough to say I love you all. How 'bout them Bears!!

Eng Vedda, Bing Sveda, Bing Bort Bort Bort!!! - The Swedish Chef

As some of you may know I was going prepare Lobster and Crab legs for dinner Xmas eve. Well, things turned out to be really good. I broiled the Lobster and brushed it with a garlic butter lemon baste. The crab legs I boiled in giant pots, thanks to a couple friends. I used some seafood seasoning and garlic salt. Everything got raves from the fam and we gourged ourselves. I can be a decent cook sometimes. Yes, I was blowing my own horn.


And now another selection by Rufus D. Pearson Jr. from the book titled: A Smile Cracked my Lips

Memory
I lean against her, she smiles down at me
I wait for the years to fall away,
wishing for time when we both were younger
a tear lands on her shoulder
she slowly fades away
I miss her



2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Shelli said...

OMG I love the freakin' sweedish chef. LOL that just made me spit milk out of my nose! How about Piiiiiiiiigs Iiiiiiiiiiin Spaaaaaaaaaaace!!

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop by and have a look at link http discount golf club and equipment.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home