9.27.2004

OOOOOO that smell, can't you smell that smell!!

I made a half promise to myself when I decided to start blogging that I would try to leave the poop stories out of it. I can't, I have to share this story. I went into the stall to do my business and it was very stinky, when I got in there. I figured out why it was so smelly. The person before me, let's just say his name was Clyde left a receipt from a grocery store that was dated 9/26/04 on top of the toilet paper dispenser. So having no other reading material, I read the receipt. For those of you who are squeamish about touching things in the bathroom , I didn't have to touch it, I could read it from where it was.
One of the first items was dish soap the lemon scented kind, that could not have contributed to the offending odor. The next few items I am sure were the culprits.
Large Black Plums, Reeser's Bean and Cheese Burritos and the Reeser's Red Hot Burrito, and some sort of Raisin Bran. A lethal combo if you ask me. He eats the plums as a snack yesterday afternoon, the burritos for dinner and then a Raisin Bran breakfast. Then after a good lunch it hits him and all bets are off. The person who left the receipt used their charge to buy the groceries and therefore left their name as well, I changed the name to protect the identity.

On different note something that didn't stink. I saw the movie Shaun of the Dead. I thought it was pretty funny and had a couple of good scary parts for being a romantic comedy full of zombies. It has a good soundtrack and a very funny part with Grandmaster Flash and Melle Mel's song "White Lines". There is a bit of "you should think about what you are doing with your life" but it wasn't heavy handed and it serves just to remind you to take a look at things every once in a while and re-evaluate. One a scale of one to four Pope Hats, I give this movie a solid three. I had fun , I laughed and I was startled a couple of times. The website is fun too I like the game they have and it's probably funnier if you have seen the movie.

The Grass is always greener....
By the way it's stinkin' fall already and it gets dark early. So do your yardwork before the Sun goes down. A word to the wise. I will be at work all day hoping the kiddies walking to school will leave my piles of yardwaste alone. I also did my share of killing West Nile mosquito's by inhaling them. Protein and it's free.

Last private thought...
Good dream Dazey, glad I was able to give you inspiration. Did you met any Crete-ins? Get it "cretins", man I am so funny, I am going to quit my day job.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riddick! - cap'n t.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home