8.26.2004

I found it!! I found out what my special purpose is for!

Now that I have you attention. I found the movies I was talking about in my last post. The were put out by Bell Science. These movies starred big named actors of the time like Eddie Albert (Green Acres) Lionel Barrymore and directed by Frank Capra (It's a Wonderful Life)
The real name of the movie I was talking about in my last post is called Hemo the Magnificent.
It's about how our blood works and some other science facts. When I was a kid I thought they were really cool. Maybe your kids will too. The best movies out to the 50's educational movie series were the ones about personal hygiene. They always had two main kids. The narrator would start the movie off, "This is Billy, he always washes his hands after using the bathroom and before he shakes hands with a friend"
Can you guess what the other kid's name was? That's right it was Doofus. Doofus never washed his hands, never flushed when he was done and didn't comb his hair. When Doofus grew up he became a developer. Now before you get bent out of shape, it's just a joke, Some of my best friends are developers, the non smelly wash your hands type. :)

Well, the best thing that ever happened to food (besides cake) started this afternoon.
The Minnesota State Fair. There will be a posting about this. I eat my way through the Fair. It's my last blast of bad food before the fall hits. I am going to need a pile of Rolaids before this is all over. One question for you.... Is it Pronto Pup or Corn Dog? This question is as serious as Democrat or Republican. Choose a side.


2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Doofus ended up dying of syphilis. I believe it should be called freedom pup or freedom dog. Pup's and dogs are just one of the many creatures provided for our amusement from the big guy up there. With more money in our pocket from tax cuts we can buy more of these delicious treats. I am e-mailing from New York.
Can you tell what side I have chosen politically?

Cszdo

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pronto Pup damnit, and I'm not budging on this! Oh, and to the first comment, this year's "new food", if one can call it a food is a deepfried corn on the cob. Haven't had one yet, admit to being a bit scared of it.

Stephanie Forsyth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home