1.31.2005

Do You See What I See? Yes I know Chrismahanahkwanzika is over

Last Friday night I was getting ready to go out. I showered, shaved and put on my favorite cologne. I had some extra time to kill so I started playing with my niece who I like to call my little Punkin. She got the name Punkin because she had a big head when she was little. She has since grown into her head. Anyway, back to me looking good and ready to go out. Man, I was looking good! Did I say that I smelled real good too? MMM, mmm, mmm. Ready to hit the street.
I don't know what game we were playing this time, but we played for a while and then it was time for me to leave. I bent down to give Punkin the good bye hug, this hug is always preceded by "Where are you going, are you going to work?" I answered "No, I am going out with some friends" she said "Oh" So I kept bending down to her and she looked up and pointed, "Uncle Ricky, you have a booger in your nose!" What a stud muffin I am . Punkin to the rescue again

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Closet Metro said...

Isn't it nice to have a "low altitude" inspector around?

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really funny stuff - Marky B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home