7.01.2005

Bad Boy Having a Party

Luther Vandross passed away today at the age of 54. He had a stroke about 2 years ago and never fully recovered. He is one of my favorite R&B artists. Luther had a string of hits in the 80's and 90's. The title of this blog entry was one of my favorite songs. His music was what we partied to and slow danced to as well, when slowing dancing was in. I would advise checking out his music if you like good Soul/Pop/RnB. I was asked to do senior spotlight's in our high school newspaper and one of the things I said was that I would love to have a voice like Luther. His name is one of those names you just say and people know who you are talking about. He is well worth listening too and will be noted in history as a class act and a great artist. Rest In Peace, Luther

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the best voices since the classics of the fifties and sixties like Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye, and Al Green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home