6.24.2005

Making Lemonade with the lemons I have been given

I have an abscess. It is not fun. Less fun than an abscess is the root canal that will follow on Monday. Life after the root canal or what I like to refer to as the Oral Torture Session should be better. Let’s hope.

Strawberry lemonade

I was driving home after my emergency dental visit this morning and entered an intersection on a yellow, another car followed me when the light turned red and the newly installed red light runner camera snapped it’s photos. I will wait to see if a ticket comes.

The other car who ran the light behind me was a car for a Security Guard company. I thought that was pretty sweet.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

riiiiiiiiick.... i miss youuuuuuu.... get better sooooooooon and then come hang out k?

- steph (ranjit's steph)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home