2.16.2005

My Acting Career or My So Called Acting Life

You didn't know this, but at several times in my life I have done some acting. Nothing I was ever paid for and my biggest most famous local role was as the opening credits guy for my buddy Vic's (Bestalbino)
old improv group The Bad Mamma Jammas. The show was run on cable access and was pretty funny. This was around 93' - 95' or there abouts. I discovered some old tapes of that and started watching again. If you are nice I might show them to some of you. The copies have some weird wavy stuff going through them but the shows are funny. I will see if I can find a clear one.
I was dressed as man from the 70's with a huge afro and we spent a day in Uptown shooting me dancing in various places and talking to people and yes of course I was doing a really bad robot at one point. I've led a pretty cool life, at least I think so, and continue to have very creative and cool friends. I mean that about all of you.

3 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

show me show me show me how you do that trick....

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...You doing the robot? No freakin way! Now that i WOULD LIKE TO SEE! I too have an hidden liken ti act. i have honed this acting to include karoeke. Heck I can't even spell it so I guess I can't sing either! LOL

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Now that is something I would love to see. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home