6.10.2004

Salsa Dancing Muy! Rhoho! Caliente!!!

I went out Salsa dancing and let me just say, it was hot hot hot! The music, the women, the club. First Avenue was in it's glory with the thumping rhythms and the screens full of nonsense. If you have ever been to First Ave you know what I am talking about. It's late( grammar and structure disclaimer) and I should be in bed instead of posting but I had to say something about the dancing. I think I may get some lessons. I watched a couple that put everyone to shame. He was moving her around like she was just an extension of his body. It was fluid and I couldn't help but stare. They danced together like peanut butter and jelly...they were just meant to be.
I have not been out to the clubs in some time. I used to go up to five times a week all around the Twin Cities. Dancing my butt off, practicing moves with my cousin and meeting the ladies. :) Awww Yeah!!! There was enough Ricky to go around. Being that I am not too old and crusty yet, it may be time to hit the clubs and do a little more dancing, I don't really care to meet anybody there unless they want to be dance partners, the clubs can produce some unwanted side effects...psychos. It was a lot of fun tonight watching the "sharks". I had forgotten about the them. They are the predators of the club, moving in slow and just when she thought it was safe to put down her drink....GOTCHA!!! They move in and strike in a blinding flash of light, so quick her blocker friends don't get a chance to run interference. Another one bites the dust...
I really should be in bed. Instead of the shark, I like to consider myself the noble and fun loving Dolphin. I am here to have a good time and see if you'll get in the water and play with me. Who doesn't like the Dolphin? Plus I smell really nice.
I am going to be hurting today.....
Hey! The Stepford Wives starts today. I remember how the old one freaked me out as kid. When that women gets stabbed in the kitchen and keeps chopping the celery and you find out she's a robot, woooooo really scary! Does anyone remember Count Floyd, Willy Tobias Jr or Dr. Tongue's 3-D theater? Please tell me someone remembers how things "Blowed up real good!! Yeah real good!" - SCTV
Ok kids, I really am going to bed now, I really shouldn't P.W.T(Post while Tired). The internet police may get me.
Anyway, Salsa dance, you won't regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home