6.27.2006

Friendly Neighborhood.........

Spiderman 3 trailer!!!!
It looks really good. You have to see it for yourself. If you are a fan you are going to be pumped!!
You might even have to bite your hand like I did so you don't scream.

Another geek note.
Check out Meerkat Manor on the Animal Planet. They follow the Whiskers (Named by the docu people) tribe of MeerKats led by Flower, the no nonsense matriarch. It's kind of like a soap opera with animals. It was pretty interesting and held my attention for sometime. I hope Shakespeare survives his snake bite. Otherwise I'll have to pour some out for my homey.

New York, New York big city of dreams.... GrandMaster Flash

That's right, I went to NYC to hang out with Vic while he directed a movie. More to come later. He are some teasers.
Something happened on the plane ride home.
Damn yo boots smell
Craft Services and why it's a good thing.
Raw food.
Scarred shins
Lobster legs
Tekken 5: the return of the beatdown part two
How to carjack a cab
and finally, No Sleep til Brooklyn


One last thing... Guess who's back?
That's right Superman Returns!! I'll give a report later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home