6.06.2006

This title makes no sense....

Don't start collecting anything if you haven't already. Someday you will have to come face to face with your stuff and do something with it. Let the liquidation begin?
I will probably need some consoling from trusted friends when I start the purge. I have been talking about it for a while trying to get the gumption to let things go. It's hard for a collector. You think about Superman #1 going for hundreds of thousands of dollars and think what you are holding could be worth a mint..just give it time. The minute you let it go, BAM! The price will shoot up and there you are saying the phrase "I used to own/have one of those". While the CNN reporter is talking to some guy who found it at a garage sale for 50 cents.
Don't worry I am not getting rid of everything, just culling the herd and redefining what I want in my life. :) Does anyone smell a mid-life crisis burning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home