10.11.2005

Part Time Quest to be a Super Villain

I was going to joke about something my Dad and I were talking about. There are Red light cameras placed at various intersections all over Minneapolis. Mostly in areas that seem to have a high density of us so called minorities (everybody knows we are responsible for the most crime). Oh, I forgot there is one downtown on 11th and Hennipen.
Anyway, we were joking about running the lights in the middle of the night and we joked about an elaborate plan to drive through the light, trip the camera, wearing a mask and giving the finger and doing it all over the city. So my post was going to be me pretending to plan for doing just that, hence the name for this post. Then I started to think about what I was going to write and then wondering if I could get into trouble for even joking like that especially in the format I was going to use for the joke. It was to read like a prep list.
Well, most of you folks that know me, would also know I would be kidding, but I can't control who reads this blog. In light of the world events over the last few years. I decided that I should not write it out in the list format. Some over zealous coocoo might think I was serious and "turn" me in or "drop dime" as they used to say back in the day. Sucks that I have to be paranoid about stuff like that. I am not creating the Anarchist's Cookbook, I just wanted to be funny, but I don't want to be telling jokes behind bars to Bubba my cellmate and joke critic. I wonder if this is what the Muscovites felt like years ago, worrying that a neighbor would turn them in for saying the wrong thing.

Stupid, dumb, Jack@$$es
I am now starting to be invaded by some dorks saying things like I saw your blog and if you come check out my blog "blah blah blah, you can blah blah blah blah" Spam is evil. I didn't go to any(internet paranoid by nature :) )I don't even like the real Spam. I would rather eat headcheese... wait, no I wouldn't!
I wish I could find where these people live and drop my old magazines and newspapers in their house, preferrably with diapers and fishguts wrapped in the papers.
Go away evil spammers.

Yep, I'm a little worn down by this cold, sniffles and sore throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home