6.21.2004

RASSAFRASSA stinking %^#^%*7 ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!

My stupid links worked at one point and now they don't. I am too tired tonight too fix it.
Maybe, I will just become a supervillain instead.
They get to laugh maniacally, Wear big funky hats( not the same ones 70's pimps get to wear), say things like MU AH AH AH! or "When I have completed my plan, all the JELLO in the world will be mine all MINE!!!!!" Yeah, I may be a tad crabby.
Nothing in my early evening made me crabby, good food and a good walk.
Dang it!, Where's my hat!?!

Ok, maybe not real crabby just edgy.

2 points of fun news.
1. SpaceShipOne became the first privately funded manned craft to fly in space Monday, rocketing 62 miles above Earth.
2. The ship runs on HTPB (tire rubber) and Nitrous Oxide, so if it springs a leak instead of blowing up, the pilot just giggles a lot.

I will fix the links tomorrow and add more, but in the mean time entertain yourself by going to this site.
http://www.stupidvideos.com/
Look for Happy Doughboy.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rick - It's your old friend from the UK. Don't be crabby - eat cake!!! Sending a huge hug. Hope you had a better day today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home